Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just came back from polyclinic...

Just came back from polyclinic, mummy pig bought pan cake for Jayr. See, my Jayr is such a big boy liao,he knows how to eat by himself, he's no longer the little baby..

When i on my laptop and play his fav song, he hugged me and sing... haha want me to dance with him...


Suddenly i got a strong feeling inside my heart... I believe there is no father who dont love his own son. When im young, i hated my dad alot alot, coz i think he loves my sister more than me. He hit me, i never see him hitting my sister. When my sister's sick, he will carry my sister. I remember got 1 time, i got a deep cut on my leg, need to rush to hospital, he was not around, its ok, but when i reached home, he dont even bother to ask or check how am i.
When im in sec2, i get to hang out with my cousins, M.Lee, S.Y.Lee, P.Lee. I started to feel like a family, they are always thr for me when i need help. Every wk end, i started to stay overnite at their house. But my mum will not ask much ,coz my auntie will always tell my mum i will not be home. We play mahjong, card, watch dvd, drink till morning. Its like thr is no tomolo, just live to the max... (sometime i really missed those times... Just do it, who cares abt tomolo.) But now i only can think, coz i got a caring wife and 2 smart boys. I promised myself, i will never treat my sons as what my dad did to me. I will show them my loves... Kiss them.. hug them. All these things my dad never did even once b4.

But from the day when im going to get marry, then i realised my dad did love n care for me. We never talk to each other, but wks b4 im going to marry, he came to me and ask me, "Do you need any money to buy things? I dont earn much and dont have much saving" and he pass me 2k. That moment, i almost cry, cry from the heart....

He's going to 70 soon, i really hope he can see and carry his grandsons as much n as often.Who knows what going to happen tomolo... (mummy pig, thanks for everything. I know u are trying to forget and forgive) i love u, mummy pig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Ray Breuer tickets