Irresponsible neighbour.I wan to tell them.♨☃♯♬♪
Thought of going swimming soon,fuck , raining!!!! still got to wait,so i use the time to blog 1st...Last sat nite when i went to throw rubbish, oh my god!!!! u all see what the fuck they did. I know the next day is ur new yr , 'Hari Raya", but this is not ur damn fucking house. How u expect me to throw the rubbish? Ur are such irresponsible neighbour.



See... the time is just right, the rain had stopped, so going to end now. Jayr cant tahan liao, even milk also dun wan to drink... bye guys... will be back will lots of pic...
♥P.S I Love U♥



See... the time is just right, the rain had stopped, so going to end now. Jayr cant tahan liao, even milk also dun wan to drink... bye guys... will be back will lots of pic...
♥P.S I Love U♥
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home