Mummy pig's checkup.....
Just came back from hougang mall and kovan... Thought of bringing mummy pig to eat punggol nasi lemak, but forgot the way....Bring her the wrong way.. Hehe... Sorry, mummy pig, make u sweat so much under the hot sun... Dun worry , friends, when we were abt to go home,i saw the place... Haha.... I think i got to buy for her on my next off day, without her... Hehe.... If not wait she will fuck me upside down if she remember wha happened this afternoon....
Sorry guys, got to disappoint u all.. The swimming pics were in my view-cam. I cant find the device to connect to the laptop. So got to wait for awhile till i find it ok? But i will blog what happened during mummy pig's checkup..
Mummy pig got this detail scanning yesterday. Her appointment timing was at 9.15am, but till 10.15am, they haven call her in, she was so fierce....She went straight to the counter and complain. I then took down the doctor name, she was like so racist, cause, she kept calling her same skin colour patients in.. What the fuck.... We never pay $ meh...

After checkup, we went for lunch. Jayr was so angry too, i think he's too hungry. See. He even hit at the table.

That my big boy...
That will be all for today... Will be back with more pic.
♥P.S I Love U♥
Sorry guys, got to disappoint u all.. The swimming pics were in my view-cam. I cant find the device to connect to the laptop. So got to wait for awhile till i find it ok? But i will blog what happened during mummy pig's checkup..
Mummy pig got this detail scanning yesterday. Her appointment timing was at 9.15am, but till 10.15am, they haven call her in, she was so fierce....She went straight to the counter and complain. I then took down the doctor name, she was like so racist, cause, she kept calling her same skin colour patients in.. What the fuck.... We never pay $ meh...

After checkup, we went for lunch. Jayr was so angry too, i think he's too hungry. See. He even hit at the table.

That my big boy...That will be all for today... Will be back with more pic.
♥P.S I Love U♥
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home