My cheeky son
Make a guess, what is my Jayr doing? He's trying to put the ear pieces on. Oh My God, hahaah... Who he learn that from .... hahaah.... mummy pig said of cause learn from you la.... I also think so.... (My smart boy learn things damn fast, even before u notice).... Well done.... hahaha
Even i never on my ipod, but he seem like very enjoying.... hahaha... He even close both his eyes to enjoy.... (Jayr.... Wat u heard are from Daddy's laptop.... not from the ipod....) hahaha.... Something really cant tahan him.... Got to stop here, going to wake both my pigs up for lunch.... Bye.. Will be back with more pictures .....Ya.... Almost forgotten, too long never blog liao.... Mummy pig..... I just want to say 1 more time... Happy Belated Birthday.... Hope u like the cake and gifts i bought for you.... I Love You!!!!
♥ P.S I Love U.... ♥
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home